Monday 9 April 2012

Scribble Project!

Inspired by fellow artists who have lent their creative talents to this fun scribble project I too let my imagination free and filled in the thought-prompting template... You can too! This project is on-going and there are plenty of other opportunities to scribble after you've sent in your first completed scribble sheet - the lady behind this project - Lisa Curie - replied to my submission with three new pages for me to fill in and submit for her Scribble Diary... lots of fun!  Here's the link:  http://www.scribbleproject.blogspot.com/
  
As soon as my oldest daughter (11 and 3/4!) saw the Scribble Project template she wanted in on the fun!  I love this!
And of course my youngest daughter (9) can't be left out of this kind of creativity!!  You can definitely see how individual they are - I love it!! : )

Hoping you find wonderful ways to express your creativity today!!

2 comments:

Kim Rempel said...

Excellent!!! That cat and those smiles are great! Really likme the kids work too : )

Anonymous said...

I really like the 12 year olds one it is realyy nice and colorful I LOVE IT! Yours is really nice to!