Monday 14 May 2012

Hide-N-Seek


"Hide-N-Seek"
(Photograph, 2006)


    The sun is shining and my friends are calling to come outside and play! 
Who can resist a classic game like Hide and Go Seek? 

   

    As I am still making time each day to sit and work on my Elderberry Hedge paintings, life is getting busy again at school and home so time is snip-its at best...  Until I get next installment ready for post I thought it would be fun to post some of my photographs from over the years that have become favourites.
    "Hide-N-Seek" is a photo from a series of 'staged' photos that I took one summer day using beautiful plush bunnies and bears that I gathered together while my girls were babies... This scene reminds me of the TV series "Old Bear Stories" based on the books written by Jane Hissey - toys as alive as you or I. 
   
    ♥ Cath-

No comments: