Monday 21 May 2012

Pathways

"Pathway on Eagle's Nest"
North of Bancroft, ON
(July 2005)


    Pathways.  You can describe life as being made up of pathways.  Pathways represent choices, roads we choose to take with either determination, hope, or simply faith.  Sometimes we look ahead clearly envisioning our paths, other times we stop and look behind us to see the kind of path we have traversed. 

    For me it's a little of both, I sometimes do pause and look back to see where I've come from, thankful to God for helping me through it all, but the real joy comes from the few occassions that I'm blessed with seeing the next small portion of the path clearly laid out... inspiring joy fills me up when I realize that there is still some more of the path to tread - I'm not done yet - still more to do, more to learn, more to give.  I take the next step knowing there may be inevitable difficulties on the path ahead but I also know God is with me the whole way - for that I'm thankful to Him each and every day!

     ♥ Cath-

"Eagle's Nest Pathway"
North of Bancroft, ON
(July 2005)


 "Bruce Trail Pathway"
Jordan portion along 21st Street, North of Ball's Falls, Jordan, ON
(Summer 2007)


"Red Bridge Pathway"
Twenty Valley, Jordan, ON
(Summer 2007)

No comments: