Tuesday 10 July 2012

Drawing in the Shade - Take 2

"Drawing in the Shade"
(watercolour, approx. 8x8")

    I sat down to work on the ideas I had after completing the original "Drawing in the Shade" and this is what I accomplished... it's more interesting now with a few more objects of interest... it feels more peaceful.
The bunny is doing what he enjoys in a comfortable spot in the yard....

    Here are a couple details from the painting:




I definitely enjoy this painting more than the original...

Happy, less humid days to paint really help!
Cath-

3 comments:

Kim Rempel said...

Ain't that the truth! ; )
This is so charming Cath - really harmonious. I think you nailed the greens!

Kim Rempel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Rempel said...

Sorry - hit publish twice!