Tuesday 4 December 2012

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!



"Let It Snow"
(watercolour holiday card design)

    Many of us are both hoping for snow and dreading it at the same time.  I think most everyone loves the romantic beauty of a crisp white blanket of snow, just in time for the holidays.  We all love the ideal that the snow will fall silently through the night when everyone is snug and cozy in their beds and we'll awake to the twinkling crystaline beauty of it all. 

    In reality we have all created busy schedules for ourselves that often times has us driving from one place to another and so for that reason we may not be looking forward to the snowy weather.  I hope though that we can take some time this month, and through the rest of the winter as well, to stay in one place long enough to be able to relax, and even enjoy the sight, when the snow begins to fall. 
   
    Falling snow is beautiful!! Sometimes when the flakes are big and slow in their descent I enjoy going outside and just standing there, letting the flakes fall on my face and feeling as though I, myself, am in a big snowglobe... it's moments like that that I appreciate the seasons and thank God for the beauty that each season brings!

    ♥ Cath-

No comments: