Tuesday 7 October 2014

Paws For A Bit - Lab Series, Part Two

I sometimes - emphasis on 'sometimes' - wish I was punnier...

It's times like this when I am in the midst of creating little illustrations
for my card series and I'm enjoying it so much I wish I could 
come up with more dog-themed puns.

Some thought I was going to introduce Golden Retrievers after my Collie series...
They are one of my favourite dog breeds, but I can't seem 
to come up with any humourous puns for Goldens...
Hmmmm.....  ...maybe one day.

As of today, I have 5 cards in my new Lab series!
I added a new design this morning!!

Here are the next three in the series:

Card Interior:
(blank)

 

Card Interior:
"Thinking about you today..."



Card Interior:
"Hope your day is sweet!"


The "Paws For A Bit" Lab series is available:
As a set of 5 (1 of each design)
As a set of 10 (2 of each design)
OR individually.
(Other quantity options available by request)


 



I do hope your day is sweet!
Cath-
 

No comments: