Monday 17 November 2014

Dog With Scarves - Paw-rt 2

Oh, I am SO excited to share these cozy canine card designs that I simply cannot wait!!

I will quickly show you the three newest dogs in the series, as promised,
but then, because I really cannot wait,  I will give you a sneak peek at how
I have grouped these dapper scarf-bedecked dogs onto some holiday cards!!

Okay, get ready to meet...

  "Beans"
(English Bulldog, watercolour)


"Hot Dog"
(Dachshund, watercolour)

and...
 

"Charlie"
(Chihuahua, watercolour)

*Spoiler Alert*
If you keep scrolling you will get a glimpse of dogs that I have not yet introduced, 
but not to worry you will be introduced to them all in the coming days!


Okay, so here are some of my 'Paws For A Bit' card designs featuring my dogs:
 

Customized Cards - Family Dog and Family Name:
 
     - Single Dog Featured With Family Name-    OR   - Multiple Dogs Featured With Family Name -


- My *Small Dog* Collection With Family Name -


                  "Complete Collection"  (Design 1)           "Complete Collection" (Design 2)*

*Complete Collection (Design 2) does not include the German Shepherd.

Sentiments on Card Interior can be left blank, 
you can create your own, or choose one of the following sentiments:

"Hoping you can paws for a bit and enjoy the magic of the season!"

"Hoping you stay warm and cozy this winter!"

"Hoping your holidays are cozy and warm!" 

 Winter/Holiday Greeting Card prices:

Single card w/ envelope: $2.50 CDN/ea.
Pack of 10 w/ envelopes: $20.00 CDN
Pack of 20 w/ envelopes: $35.00 CDN

I will post more card designs as I create them...
These delightful dogs will add a friendly warmth to all your winter holiday greetings!
Cath-

P.S. If you would like to order any cards please email me at: catharine@cfairchild.ca
Be sure to include your Name, Address, Design Choice(s), Interior Sentiment Choice, and Quantity.

No comments: